Thursday, February 21, 2008

REGARDING MY OWN PERFORMANCE
1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?

  • As overwhelming as it was, I would have to say that the compendium of Chpt 1-4 was the most complete assignment I had done.
  • I enjoyed researching further to complete my understanding and locating pictures that were informative and entertaining. Further comments on that below. . .
  • As overwhelming as the amount of information we had to assimilate was, I will admit that is was very interesting to see how things work on the cellular level.
    2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?
  • I could have submitted a comendium for Unit II.
  • Perhaps some pictures and works cited for the eithical issue essay.
    3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?
  • Since my work was incomplete and I haven't done much schooling this last 30 years, I am clueless.
    4. How could I perform better in the next unit?
  • Finish my work.


    REGARDING THE UNIT (adapted from Stephen Brookfield, University of St. Thomas "Critical Incident Questionnaire")
    At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?
  • I enjoyed writing the ethical essay. Usually both sides of an issue have valid concerns and we would be wise to use informed, unbiased restraint in progressing in many of these fields.

    At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?
  • I do not enjoy the compendiums. I feel it would be more efficeint to study and review than ponder which items need to be included.

    What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?
  • Mr. Frolich has been affirming and positive in his feedback. I was considering dropping simply because I didn't finish all the work for Unit I, but will hang in there.

    What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?
  • Can't think of anything.

    What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)
  • How laborious and time-consuming it was. Albeit, it was also very interesting.

No comments: